Leave Your Pest To Us
Saaf living provides accurate solutions for termite and wood borer using the most advanced technology in the market with promising and long lasting results.
Our Disinfection service is ideal for businesses that may have had previous COVID-19 exposures or looking to be proactive with their disinfecting needs prior to reopening Read more>>
Bed Bug control
Bed bugs are painful pests that feed on the blood of humans and pets. Saaf living uses various methods for the bed bug removal including pesticides only registered for its purposes
Saaf living pest control uses odourless chemicals like fipronil, responser, etc to ensure proper pest control over areas
Rodents might invade your home on the hunt for food, water, and shelter, but they bring with them very real dangers that can harm your property and your health.
Mosquitoes flock to human homes from any standing water bringing potentially serious disease. we provide a variety range of mosquito controls
Honey bee Control
Saaf living consider Bees to have a great ecological importance.It is eco-friendly by removing the hives and solving your problem without killing the bees.
House fly Control
The common housefly can transmit the pathogens that cause shigellosis, typhoid fever etc. we has a wide range of treatment to get rid of the flies.
Wasp stings can be uncomfortable. Saaf living provide a quick spray of Bonide Wasp and Hornet Aerosol or PT Wasp and Hornet Killer
Termites cause damages worth lakhs to Indian residence and its premises every year. Termites multiply at a very rapid rate and can be a menace in long run.
SAAF LIVING provides accurate solutions using the most advanced technology in the market with promising and long lasting results. All the materials used are safe for your family and home. PRE CONSTRUCTION – POST CONSTRUCTION
- Method: The initial stage of treatment is initiated after the foundation has been constructed and the filling has been done and few days prior to the concreting of the flooring. Holes with the depth of 6″ are dug towards the edges of the foundation, 1ft parted from each other. The treatment is done then; ensuring every portion , inside the foundation is treated properly by the technicians. The last stage if the treatment is done when the construction of the structure is finally completed and before any landscape is to be done. Holes are dug towards the outside edge of the foundation respective too the 1ft distancing of and the treatment is thoroughly done by the technicians.
- Warranty: Saaf living pre construction termite control treatment plan comes with 10 years of warranty for the customers. Through inspection is done by our executives annually throughout the
- Method: It is important to scale down the before starting the treatment Process. At first holes with 1ft depth are drilled above the skirting of the floor, vertically towards the foundation of the structure with the help of a drilling machine. Then the treatment is he three times repeatedly with respective intervals between each treatment cycle to settle on to the foundation. Once the treatment process is done; Chalks are filled in the holes and it is totally covered with wall putty to remove any marks. The quality of the treatment is ensured by the technician throughout the process.
- Warranty: SAAF LIVING post construction termite control treatment plan comes with 7 years of warranty for the customers. Through inspection is done by our executives annually throughout the warranty period.
If you’re like most businesses, making sure your establishment is able to safely serve customers can be key to the success of your business. Saaf living services offers you an easy and effective disinfection service performed by your expert Saaf living technicians.
As one of the few provincially designated essential service providers still able to service your business in most areas, we have developed an effective way to help you create a healthier environment.
Why this disinfectant product?
- The Saaf living service uses a Health registered disinfectant labeled for use against a wide variety of pathogens and included on Health list of products that meet their criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
- Label assures 100% disinfection of hard, non-porous surfaces
- Can be applied to soft surfaces as well, unlike many other disinfectants
- Eco-friendly and lowest EPA toxicity rating
- Our customers’ spaces will be dry and usable again within 15-30 minutes
How it Works
Trained technicians carefully wipe down all high-touch surfaces in a given location, apply a misting application using specialized equipment, and let it dry undisturbed for 10 to 15 minutes. Once the product application has dried, the label assures 100% disinfection of all bacteria and viruses on hard, non-porous surfaces.